20030820

more proto-flarf, a la slam? 11/12/2001:



Bucket Mind Voyeur (the Moral Is a Rap)



A man walks home with an empty bucket every day. His neighbor watches him each day, wondering why the man makes such an effort to carry the empty bucket home.

"Every day I see you leave your home and return. Every time you return home I see you carrying a bucket but it is empty. Why do you bother?"

"I do it for the water but I am not thirsty." He pauses and laughs. "Actually, I do it for the buckets."

***

A man walks home empty handed every day. His neighbor watches him each day, wondering why the man makes such an effort to bring nothing home.

"Every day I see you leave your home and return. Every time you return home I see you are empty-handed. Why do you bother?"

"I do it for the wonder." He pauses and laughs. "Actually, I like to be watched by you."


***

With cashmoney cars n clothes
I leave my home early every day
To knock 'em out when I send 'em all away
And forget I'm all alone in my garish display

Credit cards, baby, mastercard
My Popcorn shrimp's always battered in lard
This empty bucket is an empty mind
I see you kickin' it checkin' my behind

Kicking my bucket
My bucket my behind
You see it all empty
Talkin 'bout a mind

Kicking my bucket
My bucket my strife
You see it all empty
Talkin 'bout a life

No comments:

Followers