20050407

consider the lilies of the field
consider the lilies in the field
consider the lilies across the field
consider the lilies in my field of vision
consider a lily of a field
consider one lily of a poorly defined open space loosely demarcated by some trees
some trees and a golf course
consider the worms
consider one worm the worm
consider some worms eating
consider eating
consider ate
consider how it is you consider one lily or a lily or the lily or a field or the field consider it please
I tell you what to do and you listen
what does your consideration look like?
I’ve had a nice morning
contemplating my investments
out on the golf course
wondering how interest rates will bear the market
and the market is bleeding
the bodies pile up trades considered trades made
all aboard consider how the train is scheduled the deal is brokered
consider how wal-mart marvels at its own wonder
consider how it plucks lilies from the field
they just walk right up
say please pluck me I have nothing I will work inside that barbed wire camp I don't need Eichmann's train
consider profit margins
consider the suboptimal agents of the field
consider the suboptimal agents considering their children considering the exchange of horrors
consider the optimal agents counting in billions
consider the optimal agents considering who to hire to consider who to hire to manage their yachts at their various estates and how to keep cousin Jim from pleading for a few dollars
consider how they end up there
consider that by they I mean the lilies how they end up where in the labor camps in a system of slavery enslavement of the willing
consider who shall suffer for her children
consider this
consider this my pit bull
consider this my next word
consider words directly
consider the people who speak them
consider the
consider lilies
consider of
consider the materials of our exchange
consider how it is your world is mediated
consider whose world
consider it may be no one's field and no one's lily
consider your worldly needs and the fences thereof
consider the field not a sermon and the lily not an omen
consider the lilies of the field

No comments:

Followers