20040618

Fuck Myself (I lands in my stream)


! ... marvel not... making sense... uncanny... and now astonishing... 'cause new mutants is now new and... new is... I don't know... and ... so nothing to do with ... and... I just don't know why... why? some numbers the same and some starting over and... so... unneccesary... and.... and....

...

*pee myself*...

...nooooooooooooo.... *sob quietly* *cover myself in a pile of titles and fall asleep in a puddle of my own urine*

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

Me
View Public Profile
Send a private message to me
Visit My homepage!
Find More Posts by me
Add me to Your Buddy List
Superhero

Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: California
Posts: 69
Usergroup: MILF Elite Squad

[old, cancelled popular title Y]
[book Z]
[book Z]
[old, cancelled popular title Y]
[book Z]

arbitrarily restart the numbering system
for a random assortment of books!
we'll make oodles and oodles of money
bringing collectable prints back in style
and make more holofoil versions of books
even if it's filler no one reads!

making so much money bringing characters back to life
stifle all creativity and originality in our stream

being the toast of the town
siblings in a love scene
our editors are too stupid
outraged comic readers

anti-incest groups burn our company to the ground

rip my arms out of my sockets and beat me to death with them

pissing on my rotting corpse

hideous disproportionate ugly

brooding shadow-stalker who talks screaming "grrrr i'm edgy" and then I'll realize what I've done with my life and kill myself
dedicated to bipedal dolphins having sex with garbage cans and the moon will actually be the afterbirth and little gobs of flesh with fall to earth every so often and I will try to have sex with it but get cancer instead and cure it with magic and the whole fucking world will explode because it was really all just the little sick puppet's dream but I'll look in my closet and I will still be fucking sloughed off uterine wall and WAS IT ALL A DREAM I DONT FUCKING KNOW HOLY GOD DAMN SHIT YOU MANIACS I BLEW IT UP YOU GOD DAMN ME ALL TO HELL MOTHERFUCKERS FUCK ME

No comments:

Followers